The Original 256! Top Performance® 256 Disinfectant, Detergent, and Deodorant is a highly effective formula for cleaning and sanitizing pet cages, kennels, veterinary clinics, and more. Kills canine influenza, canine parvovirus, plus over 50 other viruses and pathogens! This pet disinfectant is highly concentrated one gallon makes 256 gallons of cleaning solution. Make 1 gallon of disinfectant with just a single tablespoon! Approved by EPA.
==== Approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19 Coronavirus ======
The active ingredient in 256, MAQUAT 256-NHQ, is approved and listed on the EPA Website here
The Original 256 -Top Performance® 256 Disinfectant, Detergent, and Deodorant is a powerful, concentrated, multi-purpose disinfectant and deodorizer. Provides area control of staph, salmonella, E. coli, bordetella bronchiseptica, adenovirus, canine distemper, feline picornavirus, HIV-1, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, rabies, herpes, pseudorabies, respiratory syncytia, streptococcus — even canine influenza, and canine parvovirus. Kills canine influenza, plus over 50 other viruses and pathogens!
- • Kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi
- • Kills canine influenza, canine parvovirus, plus over 50 other viruses!
- • Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one easy, labor-saving step
- • No rinsing is necessary for most applications
- • One gallon container makes 256 gallons
Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance (PPGSA) standards state that groomers should be disinfecting any pet enclosure after each pet is removed. Top Performance disinfectants can help you meet those requirements.
Kennels, stables, boarding facilities, veterinary clinics, and grooming shops worldwide rely upon powerful Top Performance 256 disinfectants. Available in clean Lemon, brisk Cherry, pleasant Fresh Pet, luscious Lavender, or refreshing Wintergreen scents.
Active Ingredients: Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride n-Alkyl (C1450%, C1240%, C1610%) 10.14% Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 6.76%
Inert Ingredients: 83.10%
One gallon of concentrate makes 256 gallons of solution.
Mildew Static Instructions: Will effectively control the growth of mold and mildew plus the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces such as walls, floors, and tabletops. Apply solution (1/2 ounce per gallon of water) with cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse sprayer making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Let air dry. Repeat application weekly or when growth reappears.
Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Recommended for use in veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, tack shops, pet shops, kennels, grooming establishments, breeding establishments, hospitals, schools, colleges, commercial and industrial institutions, office buildings, hotels, motels, and households. Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes the following hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces: floors, walls, cages, runs, etc.
Do not use the product directly on skin. The high-concentrate formula must be properly diluted according to label instructions. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Disinfection: Remove heavy soil deposits from surface. Then thoroughly wet surface with a solution of 1/2 ounce of concentrate per gallon of water. The solution can be applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, coarse sprayer, or soaking. Let the solution remain on the surface for a minimum of ten minutes. Rinse or allow to air dry. Rinsing floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. Food-contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. This product must not be used to clean the following food-contact surfaces: utensils, glassware, and dishes. Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS for Cleaning And Decontamination Against HIV (AIDS Virus) of Surfaces/Objects Soiled with Blood/Body Fluids:
Personal Protection: Disposable latex or vinyl gloves, gowns, face masks, or eye coverings as appropriate, must be worn during all cleaning of bodily fluids, blood, and decontamination procedures.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Cleaning Procedures: Blood and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of a disinfectant.
- Contact Time: HIV-1 (AIDS virus) is inactivated after a contact time of four minutes at 77°F (25°C) (room temperature). Use a ten-minute contact time for other viruses, fungi, and bacteria listed.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood/body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to federal, state, and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- Storage and Disposal: Keep product under locked storage, inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse thoroughly, securely wrap the container in several layers of newspaper, and discard in trash.