Prevue Pet Products Shanghai Parakeet Cage Green & White SP1720-4 provides plenty of room for your small bird to play. Featuring a decorative peak style roofline and two landing-style access doors, our bird cage includes two plastic cups plus two perches and a swing. Color coordinated tray is removable for convenient cleaning. Measuring 13 1/2" Long, 11" Wide, 22" High with 7/16" wire spacing, our Shanghai Parakeet cage has been designed to house parakeets, canaries and similar sized birds.
- Two landing-style access doors
- Removable grille and pull-out debris tray for easy cleaning
- Cage includes two plastic cups plus two perches and a swing.
- Good for temporary housing and travel
|Material||Non-toxic and pet safe powder-coated steel mesh with plastic tray.|
|Unit of Sale||EA|
|Warnings||Inspect the product periodically and remove from use if it becomes worn or damaged|
|Color||White powder-coated mesh /Green Base|
|Includes||2 Perches, 2 Cups, 1 Swing, Grille, and Tray|
|Cleaning||Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.|
|Overall Size||13 1/2" L x 11" W x 22" H|
|Wire Gauge||14 & 16|
|Animal Sizes||Small, Medium|
Assembly is simple......
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.
Assembly instructions: Open/download PDF