Homeopet Coat Rescue Give your itchy pet some relief with the Homeopet Coat Rescue Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement. A natural remedy intended to soothe allergic dermatitis caused by fleas, bugs, and insect bites, this homeopathic liquid is safe and gentle healing in a bottle. Drawing on hundreds of years of natural medicine therapy, the all-natural formula uses only the purest, chemical-free homeopathic ingredients that cause zero known side effects. Easily administer by mouth or food or water, and be sure to treat your pet and his surroundings to prevent further bites.
- Homeopathic drops for use on dogs, cats, birds, and small animals suffering from allergic dermatitis due to bug bites.
- Helps promote healing of itchy, irritated, and scabbed skin caused by fleas bites, mosquito bites, ant bites, bee stings, and hives.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all pets including puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Fast-acting liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA.
Ingredients: Pulex Irritans 6c & 30c, Rhus Toxicodendron 6c & 30c, Staphysagria 6c & 30c, Sulphur 6c & 30c, Urtica Urens 6c & 30c
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reapear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
ADVERSE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
None known, other than reversible effect of overdosage. Overdosage will result in a return of symptoms after the symptoms have initially disappeared. Where either increased anxiety or a return of symptoms occurs while on the medication, ceasing to use it will alleviate the effect. Patients who are hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations will show response to a single dose, which may not need to be repeated for some time. For this reason, therapy should always start with a single dose and should a major response be seen, therapy should not be recommenced until symptoms relapse, and then only a single dose given for maximum effect. Although there is no evidence that there are any safety issues, extra care should always be taken when dealing with pregnant animals. Should a suspected adverse reaction be seen or advice needed, please contact HomeoPet LLC. Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.