Prevue Pet Products Casbah Parakeet Cage Berry & White SP1620-1 features a roomy onion-dome style roof plus a removable bottom grille and pull-out tray for easy cleaning. Also included are two plastic cups and three wood perches. Our Casbah Parakeet cage is designed for parakeets and other small to medium sized birds and measures 16 1/4" long, 14 1/2" wide, 32" high with 1/2" wire spacing.
- Roomy Casbah dome roof shape
- Roof mesh color matches base
- Removable grille & pull-out debris tray for easy cleaning
- Includes two hooded cups and three perches
- Fits on stand #1780 (black) or #1781 (white)
|Material||Non-toxic and pet safe powder-coated steel mesh with plastic tray.|
|Unit of Sale||EA|
|Warnings||Inspect the product periodically and remove from use if it becomes worn or damaged|
|Color||White powder-coated mesh with Berry accent / Berry base|
|Includes||3 perches, 2 cups, grille, and tray|
|Cleaning||Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.|
|Overall Size||16 1/4" L x 14 1/2" W x 32" H|
|Wire Gauge||12 & 16|
|Animal Sizes||X-Small, Small, Medium|
Assembly is simple......
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.
Assembly instructions: Open/download PDF