Davis® Studio Colors offer a palette of high-fashion semi-permanent colors that provide unlimited styling options for groomers who like to add a fun finish to their stylings. Whether you are creating a free-hand design, using stencils, or adding accents to the ears, tails, and pom poms, clients will love these splashes of color for special occasions or everyday! Made in the U.S.A.
Formulated for use in airbrush guns or fingertip spray applications, these semi-permanent Davis Studio Color Hair Dyes apply smoothly, making it easy for stylists to see the pattern that is being prepared.
- Unlike other dyes, Davis Studio Colors cause the hair to swell slightly so it can take in the dye more effectively
- It also contains a special clear ingredient that attaches the color to the hair, keeping the color fixed on the coat and minimizing running and dripping
- For quick application on most breeds or coat types, use Davis Studio Colors in an airbrush gun or convenient fingertip spray bottle
- For dogs and cats
- Made in the U.S.A.
Instructions for Use:
- Thoroughly wash hair before applying Davis Studio Color to remove dirt, oils, and conditioner residue.
- Do not let dye come in contact with your skin, eyes or clothing. It is semi permanent and it WILL stain. Be sure to wear gloves.
- After Davis Studio Color is applied, allow dye to sit for at least 15 minutes. The longer the dye is allowed to soak in, the more vivid the colors will be.
Once dye has had time to sit, rinse excess dye thoroughly until water runs clear. Skipping this step could cause dye to run if the pet gets wet and lead to damages in the home.