Dogs have more delicate skin than we do, which means repeated visits to the vet. But dry, flaky, itchy, raw skin conditions often go more than skin deep. Are you noticing spots on the skin that seem to be moist, red, hot or itchy? How about places where your pet is experiencing hair loss? Dry, itchy patches often lead to the development of a 'hot spot' on your pet and can become inflamed and infected which can be very upsetting to your pet. The sooner you can treat a hot spot the better since most dogs tend to continuously scratch or lick which further irritates the spot. Most hot spots can be found on the head, the side of the chest and over the hip. Vet’s Best Hot Spot Spray is made with natural ingredients. This alcohol-free, no-sting spray quickly calms and relieves painful hot spots, soothing itchy, raw, irritated skin all without affecting topical flea control products. For best results, use with Hot Spot Foam and Shampoo.
- Soothing mix of tea tree oil, aloe vera and chamomile, provides fast relief for itchy and irritated skin
- Fast relief from scratching and itching
- Alcohol-free, no-sting formula
- Key Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Roman Chamomile
- Dimensions: 1.88" x 1.88" x 8"
- Color: Green