Our color-coded Total Pet Health™ Puppy ID Collars have removable number rings to increase your options for identifying large litters. Comes in a color-coded eight pack.
Now it’s easier than ever to identify puppies in large litters! Packs of eight color-coded Total Pet Health™ Puppy ID Collars have removable number rings to increase your identification options. Order multiple packs and mix and match colors and numbers to track litters of nine puppies or more.
- Durable collars have adjustable Velcro® tabs for a secure fit
- For use with puppies between five and nine weeks of age
Material: Durable fabric and velcro
- Toy collars measure 1/4"W and adjust to fit necks from 5" to 8"
- Regular collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks from 6" to 12"
- Large collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks from 10" to 16"
All are available in packs of eight, with a removable number band.
Directions for use:
- Place collar around puppy’s neck with the hard Velcro® side facing in and the soft side facing out.
- Push the end tab of the collar on the hard Velcro side against the soft side for a secure fit.
- Collars should fit snugly, but not too tightly.
For litters of more than eight puppies, buy multiple packs and use the numbers to distinguish between collars of the same color.