Reward your BFF with the delicious taste of Stella & Chewy’s Purely Pork Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner Patties Dog Food. This delectable grain-free and gluten-free recipe is crafted with freeze-dried, raw ingredients that are sustainably sourced, including 95% pork, organs and bone, plus certified organic fruits and vegetables. It’s made in the USA with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients and is completely free of the ingredients you want your pup to avoid like added hormones, antibiotics, grains or fillers. Stella and Chewy’s Dinner Patties offer your adult dog the complete and balanced nutrition he deserves with the wag-worthy taste he loves!
- Features a single source of animal protein with 95% pork, organs and bone.
- All-natural, grain-free and gluten-free recipe made without added hormones, antibiotics or fillers.
- Offers your furry friend the benefits of raw food nutrition and you the convenience of freeze-dried preparation.
- Feeding your dog a raw diet may help encourage healthy stamina, vitality, digestion, teeth, gums, skin and a lustrous coat.
- Proudly made in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s kitchen with responsibly sourced ingredients.
Ingredients: Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Bone, Fenugreek Seed, Pork Kidney, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherols (Preservative), Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Salt.
5,256 kcal/kg, 58 kcal/patty