Treat your dog to the raw nutrition of Lil’ Bites Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food. Stella & Chewy’s raw freeze-dried meals are uncooked and minimally processed to help preserve naturally occurring nutrients. Feeding your pet a raw diet may help support healthy digestion, skin, coat, teeth, gums and energy levels. This tail-wagging Itty Bitty Beef recipe contains 95% grass-fed beef, organs and bone, along with certified organic fruits and vegetables, including cranberries, spinach, broccoli, beets, carrots, squash and blueberries. It’s made without grains, gluten, corn, wheat or soy for sensitive pups and it's high in protein to provide small and extra small sidekicks with the energy they need to fuel their day. You can feel good knowing that your little one is getting the big nutrition she deserves when you pour her a bowl of Stella & Chewy’s Lil’ Bites!
- Crafted with certified organic fruits and vegetables and 95% grass-fed beef, organs and bone that have been safely ground for easy digestion.
- Superfoods including chia seed and coconut flour help encourage healthy skin and a shiny, lustrous coat.
- Minimally processed grain-free and gluten-free recipe made without added hormones, antibiotics or fillers.
- Raw, freeze-dried food may help support strong teeth and gums, promote healthy digestion and energy levels.
- Made in the USA with responsibly-sourced ingredients for small breed dogs.
Ingredients: Beef, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver, Beef Heart, Beef Tripe, Beef Bone, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Coconut Flour, Turmeric, Chia Seed, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherols (Preservative), Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
5,030 kcal/kg, 235 kcal/cup