A comprehensive alternative formula for the support of hip, joint, and connective tissue function in dogs at any stage of life. Hip+Joint represents a synergistic combination of joint support factors Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). These naturally occurring substances provide the building blocks for supporting healthy joint and connective tissue functions. The results combine to support mobility, exercise tolerance and comfort. Available in a chicken liver flavored, chewable tablet that dogs love.
- Recommended for dogs that are predisposed to joint health issues, have suffered hip or joint trauma or that are showing signs of discomfort and lack of mobility due to age
- A great, proactive way to support a lifetime of joint health
- These naturally occurring substances provide the building blocks for supporting healthy joint and connective tissue functions
- Highly palatable chicken liver flavor, your furry friend will love
- Contains no harmful chemical preservatives such as BHA or BHT
Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 200 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Proteinate) 2.5 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Allspice, Brewers Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor, Nutmeg, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Size: 90 Ct
Pack of: 1
Product selling unit: Each