Spray paint any color to match any birdbath. Will not calcify, rust, or leave stains in birdbaths. Won’t burn or melt plastic birdbaths. Available in 80 watts for even the largest of bird baths. MET listed.
- Safely maintains open water to 20° below zero Fahrenheit using 80 watts.
- Natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Durable enamel finish is easy to clean and can be spray painted any color
- Thermostatically controlled, using only 50 watts.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.25" x 1"
- Color: White
This product had a 3 year warranty and it last exactly 3 years. I had to buy another one this year.
When you first plug this thing in you'll probably think that you received a dud, but try it in near-freezing temps and you see that it IS working.
Purchased in December 2021 to replace the same item, because the product was guaranteed to last for three years. Last night the temperature went down to 30 degrees and the water in the birdbath was frozen. There are more companies selling what looks like the same item for less money. Will give one of them a try.
we just had sub zero weather and now we are in an extended single digit zone. It works and works and works. Haven't noticed it on my electric bill.
cord is a little short but can be worked with. Price is good so long as it lasts for many Years. Don't kmnow about that part yet. I had another type which lasted only about 8 Years and cost 100.00. Disappointing.