HURTTA DOWNPOUR SUIT
This waterproof and dirt-resistant rain overall protects your dog in the best way possible in changing weather conditions. The overall has a high collar with a rain trap built inside, which stops rain from going inside the overall. The product is made of durable and comfortably flexible outdoor fabric that does not rustle when the dog moves. The adjustable leg length makes it possible to custom modify the overall to fit your specific dog. With neck and waist adjusters, the overall can be again modified to fit your dog and keep it in place in even the most active play. Ample reflectors in the collar and hind legs improve visibility in the dark. The Como version of the Downpour Suit has a bug-repellent Clariant treatment, which efficiently protects against mosquitoes, ticks and other insects. The fabric is dermatologically tested and certified safe.
This product contains a Clariant Sanitized treatment. The active substance of the treatment is permethrin.Permethrin protects against insects such as mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks. The treatment is dermatologically tested and safe to use on dogs.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS. Permethrin is not safe to use on cats.
- NO TWO DOGS ARE THE SAME - Don’t guess on the size. Use the size chart along with the “Measuring Your Dog” size guide. The back length is the most important for apparel
- WEATHERPROOF - The Material fabric of the suit is laminated with a breathable, waterproof and dirt-resistant membrane, great for rain and snow
- ADJUSTABLE - With its adjustable waist, neck, collar and legs the Downpour Suit has the perfect custom fit for your dog
- UNRESTRICTIVE – Due to its exact fit it is easy for the dog to run and play while wearing the suit allowing freedom of movement
- VISIBILITY - 3M reflector prints have been placed in highly visible areas, improving the dog’s visibility during walks in the dark 360 degrees