Did you also know that your dog’s water could be a petri dish of bacteria? Each time your pet goes for a drink, the bacteria in his mouth and nose transfer to the water dish. The bacteria from the water dish are then transferred back to your pet. These bacteria contribute to bad breath and the proliferation of disease causing bacteria. These bacteria can increase your pet’s risk of developing periodontitis. Most pet owners do not change their pet’s water or wash their pet’s bowl very frequently. This can lead to an overgrowth of periodontal bacteria and a cycle of infection.
Waggletooth Sparkling Breath Water Additive can help stop this this cycle! The special blend of ingredients targets odor-causing bacteria in your pet’s water and mouth.
- Battle your dog’s bad breath right in their water bowl.
- Targeted oral enzymes help fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Simply add a teaspoon to your dog’s water (8 oz of fresh water) and see results in 2-4 days.
- Aloe and the essential oils help soothe inflamed gum tissue and freshen breath, and natural enzymes ingredients help target bacteria. All ingredients at AAFCO approved.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Add one teaspoon to fresh, clean water once a day. This water should be replaced daily with each new dose of the water additive.
- Allow 2-4 days for results.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Aloe Juice, Sorbitol, Peppermint Oil, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermantation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniform's Fermentation Product, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Cholride, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Oil and Thymol