Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting — in vivid detail. They display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites. Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
- Map of Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes and campsites.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible devices to estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas, and wilderness areas.