The receiver has 2 output jacks, allowing you to independently control launches from up to 2 compatible training devices from each wireless unit. It’s also possible to set additional receivers (sold separately) to trigger on the same signal from your handheld, achieving simultaneous “flushes” from several bird releasers. A built-in speaker horn on the receiver provides crisp, realistic audio output, with 3 attention-getting, user-selectable, preloaded sounds: Duck Comeback call; Hey, Hey, Hey command and Tone. More than 15 additional sounds are available for download from Garmin Express. Audio library includes sounds like Goose Comeback Call, Duck Quack, Heel Command, Stay Command and many more.
Features: Sound file format: WAV, 32 kHz, 16 bit mono or stereo. Maximum audio playback time for all 3 sound files: 48 seconds for mono, 24 seconds for stereo. Operating temperature range: From -20 degrees to 60 degrees Celsius (from -4 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit). Charging temperature range: From 0 degrees to 45 degrees Celsius (from 32 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit). Storage temperature range: From -20 degrees to 70 degrees Celsius (from -4 degrees to 158 degrees Fahrenheit). Water rating: IPX7.
Includes: PRO Control 2 remote receiver, AC adapter, USB cable, and Manual.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3” x 3.0” x 2.2” (10.8 x 7.8 x 5.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.4 oz (210 g)
- Range: More than 1/2 mile radio range; sounds can be heard greater than 400 yards
- Battery: rechargeable, replaceable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: More than 200 launches
- Audio jack: Yes, for line-out access to an external powered speaker
- Sounds: Plays 3 sounds (duck call, "hey hey hey" and tone)