With the Garmin Canine mobile app, you can use your smartphone as a remote handheld trainer. Reinforce the behaviors you want from your dog — and discourage the ones you don’t. Simply press a key on your phone’s display, and your dog will receive a vibration, tone alert or corrective stimulation from the electronic collar. The signal gets your dog’s attention and allows you to safely and effectively provide a deterrent to unwanted or annoying behaviors.
Making sure your pet stays active is so important when it comes to maintaining overall canine fitness and well-being. Using the activity tracking¹ features of your Garmin Canine app, it’s easy to track when your pet is active, for how long and at what intensity level. Use this data to gain insight so you can help your companion enjoy a healthier, more active lifestyle.
As an added “shield of safety” when you’re not around to personally interact with your dog, optional Keep Away Tags (sold separately or as a bundle) create geofenced (1- to 3-foot range) alert zones to help keep your pet away from trash cans, flower beds or other “no-go” areas.
Delta Smart features Garmin industry-leading bark detection and correction technology with settable levels to help keep your pet (and your neighborhood) quiet. You select the optimum correction level needed to deter nuisance barking. The technology is designed to detect bark signals through vibrations from the dog’s throat, virtually eliminating false corrections caused by other nearby dogs or sound sources.
In the box: Delta Smart dog device, Keep Away Tag with battery, Delta Canine remote with battery, Charger cable, 3 collar bands (gray, blue and fuchsia), and Manual.
- On-collar training/obedience device and activity tracker for dogs
- Works with Garmin Canine on your compatible smartphone or other mobile device
- Customizable training features let you select the type of signal/correction you want for your pet
- Keep Away Tags (sold separately or as a bundle) help deter pets from accessing undesired areas
- Industry-leading bark detection with tone, vibration or stimulation corrective training
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.5” x 1.4” x 1.3” (63 x 35 x 34 mm)