- Contains one (1) 4.5-lb bag of BLUE Wilderness High Protein Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken
- Always features real meat as the 1st ingredient. Made with deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal to supply the protein your dog needs. Contains wholesome fruits and veggies.
- Essential proteins and carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle, and an optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- A High-Protein Grain Free, Natural Dog Food enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support immune system health, life stage requirements, and healthy oxidative balance.
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals. NO corn, wheat or soy. NO artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Packaging May Vary.
Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.
Made with the finest natural ingredients and no grains. Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs. Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates. Blueberries, cranberries, and carrots support antioxidant enrichment. A sensible alternative to raw diets.
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your dog is nutritionally complete.
BLUE Wilderness Adult Dry Dog Food is made with more of the meat they love to satisfy the spirit of the wolf in every dog. This Grain Free recipe features a precise balance of carbohydrates and calories to support your dog’s daily dietary needs.
BLUE Wilderness dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit, and vegetables.