- Contains one (1) API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT 550-Test Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 6 bottles of testing solution, 1 color card, and 4 glass test tubes with cap
- Measures levels of high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Provides high accuracy results that ultimately prevent fish loss
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
Protect marine fish and invertebrates from unsafe water conditions with API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT.
Fish waste, uneaten food, plant refuse, and other organic compounds can create harmful levels of ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate as well as cause drastic fluctuations in pH. These unhealthy conditions can result in fish stress, gill, and tissue damage and even death. The API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT accurately measures these four saltwater parameters that are key to keeping your aquarium healthy. It includes six bottles of a liquid test reagent, four glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray and a step-by-step instruction booklet with information on how to correct unsafe water conditions. Simply fill a clean test tube with 5 ml of water, add the appropriate test drops and compare results with the color chart. Then follow the recommendations to modify conditions if action is needed.
With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium.
For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more.
With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.